Our answer to being baseball-less seems to be: "Let's stress ourselves out with life changes." So, the news:
- October: We got a cat, who is doing great and is definitely a mommy's kitty.
- November/December: Spent the holidays in San Diego and San Francisco. (Recaps to come!)
- December: Greg graduates from grad school. No more night classes!
- January: Greg switches jobs and is loving data analysis at Capital One.
- Late January: We realize that since I love my job, too, we should look into the D.C. area housing market.
- February: Oh yeah, we have a wedding coming up. Let's start on invitations...
- Mid-February: We fill out miles of paperwork, I get stressed like crazy, we put an offer on a place in Arlington, Va., and it gets accepted!
- Currently: We're packing our apartment (ugh) and moving next week.
Now that the wedding's less than three months away, there will definitely be a lot of posts coming. And I changed the look of the blog. And I already have posts lined up. Let's play ball!