Monday, February 8, 2010

Google's Super Bowl love story: From the girl's perspective

UPDATE 2/10: Okay. so some people are slightly better at this than we are.

Much has been said about Google's Super Bowl ad that follows a guy's searches as he falls in love with a girl in Paris.



A good sequel could consist of searches from the girl's perspective:

traduire i lost my phone number, can I have yours?

how to let a guy down easy

report a stalker

oh crap I'm having a baby

(Only kidding, Google! I use your Gmail, Maps, search, Reader, Blogger, and Calendar nearly every day.)

Sez Sharon: "It was the only commercial I actually liked ... though I did buy a bag of Doritos."

1 comment:

  1. "There's Bud Light, in a fridge that's made out of Bud Light" had me cracking up.

    Of course, they could have said "There's piss water, in a fridge that's made out of piss water" and I'd be laughing all the more.

    (Long live good Bay Area breweries.)

    ReplyDelete